Got my car coded with a few cool features recently and thought I'd share some videos so you guys can see what each feature does. Some are pretty straight forward but I still captured them in case people were wondering.
I'll keep updating this post as I get time to film more of the new features I got via Coding.
Any questions, ask away :D
1. Auto Fold mirrors on Lock, Auto Unfold on Unlock
2. Auto Fold mirrors on Lock, Auto Unfold on Unlock via Comfort Access
3. DVD Video while in motion
4. Configure Sport Settings to allow for Drivetrain only, Chassis Only or Drivetrain & Chassis (The default setting in Sports mode) - Supposedly this feature of customizing the sport setting comes with the Handling package option which my car didn't come with.
5. M logo in instrument cluster display at unlock/power on
6. M logo Splash Screen at Startup on NBT Navigation Screen